NEWS FROM THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®
(NOTE: Each article will open in a new browser window. To return to our site, simply close it down.)
- Meticulously Restored $17.5M Historic Craftsman in Palo Alto Attracts a Buyer
- Millions Are House-Rich but Cash-Poor. Wall Street Landlords Are Ready.
- Legendary Football Coach Lou Holtz Selling $4.5M Mansion in Orlando
- Rare Private Island for Sale in New Jersey Is the Week’s Most Popular Listing
- Midcentury Modern Renovation in Chattanooga Wows Fans Nationwide
- $49M ‘Ocean Dream’ in the Hamptons Is the Week’s Most Expensive New Listing
- Popular Time Capsule Home in Palm Springs Is Available Again for $1.97M
- Home-Builder Confidence Soars to All-Time High Despite Rising Material Costs
- Why Did Elin Nordegren Sell Her North Palm Beach Home at a Big Discount?
- Ryan Serhant Selfied, Shared and Streamed His Way to $4 Billion in Sales. Now He’s Building His Own Brokerage
- Transformed: Midcentury Modern Home in Pasadena Gets the Ultimate Hollywood Face-Lift
- Will a New Play Finally Help Sell Shaq’s Massive Florida Estate?
- Antique Show: The 10 Oldest Homes To Hit the Market This Week
- Rare Oceanfront Abode in Carmel Is on Sale for the First Time in 40 Years
- First-Time Buyers, Beware: Homeownership Is Becoming a Tale of the Haves and Have-Nots